| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak in August is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.8 °C (46 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 48.8mm (1.9in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:58 long and the longest day is 18:14 long with an average length of 16:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak:
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 419.8 kms (260.9 miles) NW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 137.2 kms (85.3 miles) NW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 542.5 kms (337.1 miles) WNW
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 502.7 kms (312.4 miles) W
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) SW
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 383.7 kms (238.5 miles) SW
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 320.3 kms (199 miles) S
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 571.8 kms (355.3 miles) SW
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 665.8 kms (413.8 miles) NNE
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 666.4 kms (414.1 miles) NNE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) NE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 479 kms (297.6 miles) NNE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 485.4 kms (301.6 miles) E
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 301 kms (187.1 miles) SE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 206.2 kms (128.1 miles) S
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 551.9 kms (342.9 miles) SE
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 657.6 kms (408.7 miles) ESE
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 591.4 kms (367.5 miles) SE